posted by Gidge Uriza
Well whenever I’m bored on the grid, it never ceases to amaze me the amusements I can find at Sn@tch, even when I am NOT shopping. For instance, last night I rode a bucking Panda Bear.
I’ve got really good form don’t you think?
I’m wearing a new casual sweater from *DREAMS* – a cashmere texture in grey. Perfect for roaming around the grid and riding endangered species – don’t ya think?
I’ve also slipped into some cowboy boots from DUH and I’m regretting not having opened them SOONER. I love red cowboy boots and I’ve got them in a ton of colors – expect to see more as the winter progresses!
I’m wearing a gorgeous new beaded set from EarthStones – Mahika which both dress up and down fantastically.
Bold R Indicates a Review Item
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Creatons July – Natural Tone – red
- Hair – Exile – Lydia – Ash
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Field
- Top – *Dreams* Cashmere Sweater in Black
- Jeans – Callie Cline – Floral Wash Denim in Black
- Boots- DUH Women’s Cowbow boots
- Jewelry – EarthStones- Mahika