What happens when one of my favorite designers creates something that surely is inspired by one of my favorite artists? I go bananas. I even leave my red hair behind – though this shot shows the red style I would wear if I were not trying to sytle myself like the Adele Bloch painting.
And this is after I put on hair closer to Adele’s, the Retroesque updo from Ravenwear.
I wore the delightful Histoire Gown from Baiastice under the cloak.
EArrings from Kraftika and Necklace from Swallowtail.
This full cloak without the fur.
and with the fur.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook
More photos on Flickr
- Skin: SLING Isobelle Fair F Makeup 5
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: SinSkins Fluff Lashes
- Nails: Love MAgic
- Hair: Ravaenwear Retroeque Black / Laqroki Biscui
- Dress: Histoire from Baiastice
- Cloak: ALB Diva Coat
- Shoes: Swallowtaili Jupiter Shoes
- Jewelry: Swalowtail and Kraftika