Lemania Indigo has been around, well, for just as long as I have, since we share the same last name. However, I hadn’t realised that she was still making lovely clothes. That’s because, somewhere along the way, she rebranded to “Meander/Me”. I’m happy to report that her creations are still lovely, and cheap (I got the fatpack in store for under 600l$)
Talking about cheap, Loa had 2 gorgeous skins available for 50l$ per tone over the week end. You might want to keep an eye on that brand.
Not to brag, but I’m very happy with that picture above. It was taken using the Black Dragon viewer and required absolutely no post processing.
– Body : Maitreya – Lara
– Head : LeLutka – Briannon
– Skin : Loa – June Skin – Sand
– Hair : Truth – Meadow
– Glasses : Deep Static – Mackenzie glasses
– Eyes : Banana Banshee – October eyes
– Eyebrows : Simple Bloom – Liv Spring
– Dress : Meander/Me : Evocative Dress – Fatpack
– Shoes : Friday – May sandals – Earthen