Logo is celebrating their 15th anniversary of creating in Second Life, and for the occasion they have released two new heads, one female, one male, available for free at the Logo Anniversary event. For the occasion, a bunch of talented creators have released add ons for the heads. The skins, make-ups and other customisation options offered at the event are all surprisingly cheap.
I had planned to talk to you about this week’s finds at Fifty Linden Fridays but, as you can see, it is now Saturday and I guess most things aren’t available anymore. Booh me. Anyway, Dead Doll’s cute dress and Ingenue booties are absolutely lovely and compliment each other perfectly.
I have to say, I’m really liking this head so far. I’m not completely done tweaking the mouth and nose to have it look like “me”, but I’m getting there.
– Body : Maitreya – Lara
– Head : Logo – Chelsea Anniversary Edition v1.0 Head (FREE @LOGO anniversary event)
– Shape : home made
– Skin : Pink Fuel – Paulina (@LOGO anniversary event)
– Ears : Mandala – Steking season 5
– Hair : Magika – Gemma (NEW)
– Eyes : Banana Banshee – Mystique
– Nails : EarthStones Sparkle & Shine Mani/Pedi – Fatpack – Maitreya
– Eye make-up : Izzie’s – LOGO – 01 Eyeshadow silver (@LOGO anniversary event)
– Moles : Izzie’s – Body Moles dark + Izzie’s – Face Moles dark
+ Lara Hurley -Mandi [Logo] Moles (@LOGO anniversary event)
– Dress : Dead Doll – Maple Striped – Fatpack (Fifty Linden Fridays)
– Shoes : Ingenue – Jones Bootie [LARA] – FLF Soft Hues Mix (Fifty Linden Fridays)