posted by Gidge Uriza
As we continue to drink from the well of spring releases at Baiastice, I gotta admit this is in my top two faves of her new line. It’s so fantastically floral and retro inspired without any of the kitsch that can come with it.
Ok Ok Ok, I like kitsch – but someone who can pull the look off without it – you haz my admiration. Plus you know, it’s pink and purple which in my world = WIN.
The cutaways at the waistline had me confused at first seeing them on the vendor – I thought she’d modeled them on a freakishly skinny avatar. D’oh! But no, they are designed to make sure that you are glad your avatar does her crunches.
Big hair is always in style somewhere. TAKE THAT HATERS!
*edited for Winter Jefferson. Yes it said SOMEONE but you know,now it’s fixed. Grrrr.
Bold R Indicates a Review or Promotional Copy
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Baiastice – Casting in Peach Tone – Makeup 5 R
- Hair – Exile – Jenna – Ash
- Dress – Baiastice – Printed Chiffon in Purple R
- Necklace -HOD – Costumed Pearls – blanched white R
- Shoes – Maitreya – Slinky Stilettos in Grape