posted by Gidge Uriza
….than to feel marvelous.
That’s been me lately, I’ve been a little under the weather but no worries I’ll recover. I thought, since I was feeling kinda blah that the only cure was to simply be gorgeous.
Volupte by Dany French shares the name of my perfume and therefore it was kismet that I found it. Gorgeous and voluptous like the name, this black column is swaddled in a rich texture and femme adornments.
Dany French does a great job of melding modern line with classic style and the Volupte gown is just one more example of this. And for less than $L200 it’s a fairly impressive gown I think you will agree.
***BOLD R INDICATES A REVIEW ITEM***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Creations – Kim in Natural Tone – Red Lips
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Fields
- Hair – Damselfly – Cerys – Sanddollar blend
- Dress- Dany French – Volupte
- Jewelry – Paper Couture – Diamond Pearl Menagerie