I’m on a mission to explore the other colors in the wheel besides blonde from time to time, and today my spin landed on CAROB in the Truth library of beautiful color.
Carob is, to me, a disgusting powder forced upon me in childhood by well meaning relatives who felt certain it had nutritional value. They also were under the delusion that it “tasted just like chocolate.”
Pro-Tip parents, nothing tastes “just like chocolate” except chocolate.
With the discovery of how rich and delicious this color is, however, I might renew a relationship with carob after all. I’m kind of in love with it. As long as Truth doesn’t powder it and put it in my milk, we’ll get on keenly.
I’m kind of a sucker for hairpins lately too. I don’t know why!
Happy Tuesday my lovelies!
- Shape – Savoir Faire – Gidge
- Skin – PXL Creations – Dafne – Natural Tone – Blue
- Hair – Truth – Courtney – Carob
- Top and Pants – !right – Cara in white and black
- Shoes – A-Bomb – Khitten heels
- Bag – A-Bomb – Hobo Bag
- Ring – EarthStones – Destiny Bridal Set
- Lashes – Miamai – Lesmakeups – Lashes – 15
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Field
- Manicure – PXL Creations – Pink 5
- Poses – Long Awkward Pose