posted by Gidge
Cajsa and I have a never ending desire to showcase variety here on IOF.But there are only two of us and only so many hours in the day.
What we have decided to do, is to put out an open call to bloggers or future bloggers who might want to join us as staff writers.
What do you need to know?
- This is a volunteer blogging gig. We don’t pay. In exchange, we don’t yell at you or treat you like an employee.
- We’re casual. If you want to blog something we’ve blogged, so what? Blog it. Cajsa and I have worn the same thing on multiple occasions.
- We expect at least one post to go up every day on IOF from at least one blogger. If we get enough additions – I’ll try to assign days of the week coverage. Again – we’re fairly casual. That’s something that is open for discussion.
What do you need to qualify?
- A love of fashion .
- A video card that will allow you to take good quality high rez snaps.
- A basic command of the English language. Better than mine.
- A fun attitude and the understanding that this is FUN not a job.
- You do not need to be an existing blogger to qualify or be considered. Neither of us had been fashion bloggers when we started. We’re not afraid to let you join us and learn.
We don’t do drama. We don’t do critical review for the most part. Our blog is about expressing what we love in our own individual unique way.
If you think you might be interested, drop me a NC in world with your info including your url if you have one or a link to your FLICKR if you have one.
If you have neither – then tell me all about you.
Drop it on GIDGE URIZA and I’ll be reviewing them over the next week.
Boys, Girls, Fauns, Elves, Cthulus,designers,bloggers, sinners……….everyone is welcome. I look forward to hearing from you.