posted by Gidge Uriza
There may have been a 30 second lapse of time between seen the notecard about the new releases of jewels and my desire to obtain them.
I’m a sucker for jewelry, LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER ONE OF YOU DON’T LIE TO ME.
And when I find jewelry that makes me believe it been rented from Harry Winston, well, then I’m like a pot-head in Amerstdam.
I once walked into Harry Winston, and drooled nervously over all the diamonds and jewels, wondering how much more fabulous were the ones they had that were NOT for display.
I couldn’t decide which set I liked more, but both of them went with this stunning and timeless evening gown from Miamai. Simple and classic looks easy but it’s not. I love this dress and it was just lingering in my closet for the right jewelry to make it complete.
Now they’re all a family.
I was so pleased with my self that I gave myself the side-eye in this picture. Also, the bracelet from one set wouldn’t leave my arm. So I took the picture anyway. TAKE THAT SL!
***Bold R Indicates A Review Item or Promotional Copy***
- Skin – Tuli – Helena 03 for The Dressing Room R
- Hair – Truth – Orchid in Barley – Really, I had to didn’t I? R
- Dress – Miamai- Jenna in Purple R
- Jewelry – A la Folie – set 1 Vanille – set 2 Lilla in Blue
- Eyes – Poetic Color – Lavender Field
- Manicure – Sterling Artistry – Amethyst
- Poses – GESTICULATE! Jewelry poses both GEM and Elusyve Jewells
Small Pimp – GESTICULATE has just released FOUR sets of jewelry themed poses, ahem, in time for JEWELRY FAIR!