posted by Gidge Uriza
It will probably not surprise even the most casual reader that I graduated high school with almost a dozen formal gowns in my closet.
I went to a lot of proms and formal dances – what can I say? Where else could I let out my inner princess dammit?
When I got this sweet little dress with wrist corsage I was instantly reminded of the formal dances of my youth. I swear they invented to wrist corsage so that boys didn’t have to be embarrassed trying to pin a flower on your boobs.
This outfits includes the shoes and is made for dancing. I didn’t get a chance to check out what else Adored clothing had to offer but I enjoyed shooting this one – the skirt sways and moves wonderfully!
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Exodi – Genesis- Sugar- Rock Star
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Shyane in Iconic Blonde
- Dress and shoes – Adored Clothing – Cara in Purple
- Nails – Love soul in french purple
- Eyes – Poetic Color in lavender fields