The new bridal collection from Miamai is pure awesomeness. It really is.
And one of the things i like the most about it is that you don’t have to get married to wear those fabulous dresses. Yay! I mean, they’re not ordinary wedding dresses, so you only have to pick the colour you prefer and, well, wear the dress!
Areanne in oyster colour is my fav. It’s made of grace. And when i wore it with the Glam Affair Giselle skin from the Sent to Destroy pack, available at Culture Shock, i was shocked, indeed, ’cause together they…..shine!
And beautiful is that new hairstyle from tram which definitely completes the look.
And beautiful are the poses that Mavi Beck made for Miamai.
And beautiful is the location where i took the snaps, the art installation by Alpha Auer which is part of the Further Along the Path project.
- Skin: Glam Affair – Giselle – Sent to Destroy 1
- Hair: tram – B426 hair – brown&black
- Dress: Miamai – Wedding Collection 2012 – Areanne Oyster
- Poses: Miamai – from the Abstract and Strategies sets
- Eyes: Poetic Colors - lilac blossoms
- Location: Further along the Path – Alpha Auer