So, Blueberry has a new gorgeous piece of clothing out. It’s called Liza, and it’s supposed to be a dress. However, my toon being very modest, there’s no way she would ever wear it as one. I therefore had to find her something to wear under it. I tried all my jeans, and leggings, and nothing fit. It made me sad. Then someone suggested Izzie’s, and sure enough, I found exactly what I needed.
You know these Ingenue flats I found at Shoetopia, and was telling you about in my previous post? Turns out the “Cotton” colour can be tinted, so now I have, in addition to the fatpack, a billion possibilities to match my outfits!
I love, love love my Simone head. It was my first Bento head and so far I haven’t found one that I can shape to look like what I want, as much as this one. But I find the poses a bit mean looking, for the most part. So when I found that new HUD from Happy Dispatch, I was eager to try it. You can animate the eyes and mouth separately, and adjust the amount of animation you want, like there’s that one smile that makes me look like I’m about to eat you, but if I tone it down, it’s lovely! You should go try it.
- Body : Maitreya – Lara
- Head : LeLutka – Simone Bento mesh head
- Hair : Lamb – Sour
- Ears : Mandala – Steking – Season 5
- Skin : Lara Hurley – Amy – Rose pale
- Lipstick : Izzie’s – Spring Colours Lipgloss (50l$ Friday, at this time still available)
- Eyes : Banana Banshee – Erin (soon)
- Glasses : Cae – Hughes
- Nails : A:S:S – Nail Appliers – Blues
- Top : Blueberry – Liza Corset Dress (hood down) – Aqua
- Necklace – Maxi Gossamer – Beach Castaway
- Trousers : Izzie’s – Twinnie Jeggings appliers
- Shoes : Ingenue – Holly Flats – Cotton (tinted)
- Expression HUD : Happy Dispatch – Bento Facial Expression HUD
- Poses : Paper Rabbit
- Picture taken at Backdrop City