It’s 11:00 and what are you doing? Well, if you go to the FAIR event, you are drinking tea in this rich brocade tea dress from 22769. The dress is a rich scarlet with a chic, modern folded bodice of silk moire. Its modern styling and traditional fabrics make a great mix of old and new.
The Ingenue Scorpius shoes for Zodiac, the monthly astrologically inspired showcase, echo the modern architectural elements in the dress. I love how Betty Doyle is able to take this very classic shape and give them such a modern edge.
The jewelry is from Izzie’s for FAIR. Made of coffee beans and gems, it has a quirky mix of casual and formal that seems a fun and slightly cheeky option to wear with the formal brocade. I am wearing the fabulous SLink hands that I may never remove.
The hair is from Alice Project for Cinema. It comes in so many options, including braids and blowing up, down, right and left. It’s a fabulous style and perfect for adding drama and movement to a picture
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: oOo Studio
- Skin: [PXL] FAITH NAT NE MEB C1
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] FAITH NAT Cherry Lips
- [PXL] FAITH NAT Smokey Eyes
- Eyes: Insufferable Dastard
- Lashes: Maitreya/Lelutka
- Mani/Pedi: SLink Mesh Hands
- Hair: Alice Project Willow for Cinema
- Clothing: 22769 11 am Tea Dress for FAIR
- Shoes: Ingenue Scorpius Shoes for Zodiac
- Jewelry: Izzie’s Coffee Bean Parure for FAIR