Meet me midnight, thats when things get nice.
My place midnight don’t forget the ice.
Don’t look for me in the light of the day,
I wait till midnight to come out and play
Meet me midnight, oh thats my paradise.
Meet me Midnight, oh baby you can be my guest.
Just make it midnight oh you fill in the rest.
Some rise at sunrise and think it’s a wow.
Thats very nice if your milking a cow.
Not me, Midnight thats when it’s the best.
Meet me at midnight, that’s my time of the night, see ya, see ya at midnight.
Wine and candlelight.
Some like to rise at the crack of the dawn.
I tried it once and the dawn was a yawn.
Meet me at midnight, we’ll start the new day right.
I dig when midnight rolls along,
And there’s a fella that’s goin’ strong.
Poor Cinderella, she had it wrong.
Midnight, that’s the name of this song.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions Burlesque & Cabaret
- Skin: Chaisuki Vienna Cream 03 R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Hair: I Love Olive Bella R
- Dress/Shoes/Jewelry: A La Folie – Soie et Taffetas noir IFW10
- Rich Island: Roaring 20’s Chicago Mobster sim