There’s nothing quite as wonderful as a lovely beige silk pencil skirt with a subtle pattern to it. It can be worn with nearly any color in the spectrum. Almost any kind of blouse will suit it. And if the pattern is subtle enough, you can even wear a blouse with a bit of pattern to it as in this black top from Kunglers Medusa pantsuit. It has an art deco motif in black on black. The motif would be more obvious except I chose to wear a cami underneath because I am a pixel prude. The cami is from Ornamental Life and would look great on its own.
The skirt is from SLink and the shoes are from Adam N Eve – one of my favorites of his shes – called Babii. I am wearing a snakeskin belt from Artilleri.
This gives you a closer look at the black on black motif and the marvelous Julie hairstyle from 0 Style.
Okay, let’s take a moment to silently drool over this hair. I love the wild disarray of 0 Style designs. The skin is the marvelous AVa from Infinity and it’s on sale now.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: Infinity Ava Pure Honey Look 4 R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Hair: 0 Style Julie
- Camisole: Ornamental Life Flower War (under shirt)
- Shirt: Kunglers Medusa
- Skirt: SLink Lace Overlay Skirt Beige
- Belt: Artilleri Snakeskin Belt
- Shoes: Adam N Eve Babii Amber
- Jewelry: Paper Couture Faceted Golden Sapphire Dangles