Today I’m highlighting posts from some of my favorite folks on the grid, as well as a something that I spotted that looks kinda cool.
Let’s take a look…
1. It’s a Beautiful Day: Whimsy puts together a great look featuring fun from My Attic and other goodies. It’s an adorable girly look so you know, I’d have loved it if it wasn’t Whimsy anyway.
2.The Sum of Our Parts: You’re always bitching that you never leave your platform and never get to go do anything. Here. This looks cool. GO DO THIS TOMORROW! Continue reading
Well it’s the anniversary of D-Day. It’s not a big fashion event but I thought I’d mention it as it was rather important so give it a tip of the hat at least. And now, some completely not military nor WW2 themed posts that I enjoyed today.
1. Under My Umbrella: A celebration of color and looking back at May’s Collabor88 which is getting ready to close. You need to run fast if you want to get any of the goodies and this post was a great reminder of what is going to be gone soon soon soon soon.
2.Caged Bird: Khitten Kurka brings the curvy avatar to us in a sexy way. She’s one of my favorite curvy bloggers and always presents crisp clear photos and inspires shopping. Her styling in these photos is concise and relevant. Nicely done. Continue reading
Ok ok I’m being a bit extreme. But I do like what I found this morning. I actually had a theme in mind and as ALWAYS when I have a theme it goes straight to hell and then I don’t get it done but serendipity shines down on me and I find other things.
1. Come on lets GO: I have an intense need to HAVE a summer this summer and this photo looks like everything I want to do. Now if only I could get into that bikini. Continue reading
Happy Saturday my lovelies! I have some wonderful nuggest of fashion, wisdom, fun and whimsy for you today. I hope your Saturday is beautiful and that you never once have to look upon an ugly soul. If you do, I hope you have a fancy coffee to make it all go away.
1. Honour McMillan has a very serious business proposition that will likely take her away from us to the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. I bet she’ll be buying silk underwear and putting weights in the hems of her skirts like royalty before we know it. Continue reading
Well it’s Friday Night and if you didn’t already do your FLF shopping shame on you the clock is ticking. But if you’re done, I’ve got some other good things to show you before you head out to dance the night away or whatever it is your digital world holds.
1. Last Chance: Wedding Season is upon us in both worlds. I thought the little purse was a lovely touch. I used to wear wedding dresses to combat role play sims. True story. I wonder why I’ve always struggled with role play? Continue reading
We are getting over three inches of rain today where I am in RL. THREE INCHES. I am lucky that I live high on a ridge, those zombies down in Atlanta will all drown or float away and all this walking dead business will be solved. But until then, I thought I’d bring you a fast five.
1. Gothic Maid Doll: I love this first picture. Does she have an egg hanging out of her mouth? Seriously, I was torn between giggling and ooooing because of the gorgeous tones of this photo. It’s a great costumed or role play look. I’m not sure WHAT you’d role play in it but that’s your business. Continue reading
I have had enough coffee to kill a small child and so without further ado let’s have a Fast Five!
These are the five posts and blogs I think you should not only read, but know about like you know that fire is hot. They’re that lovely. Continue reading
Today I am focusing on avatars doing my favorite things – being out in the grid and living their second existence.
1. Owlfit 336: Despite her pics being bigger than they are supposed to be for the feed – they are cute pics so I forgive her. I love the sassy look, a cute casual out and about on a hot day styling. I want to go to this cafe and order pie now. Continue reading
The most important thing I can say to you right now is this. I’m Irish Protestant.
Now, moving on.
There were five posts that I saw earlier, meant to blog, forgot because life is busy and then liked them enough to pour a glass of wine and log in to share them!
1. Antlers for Everyone Everyone seems to be wearing antlers lately and it’s not Christmas. Sam Laszlo has found the best way yet to blog some antlers and keep it fresh. Well done. Continue reading
It’s time for another issue of The Fast Five I hope you like what I’ve found today that thought I’d share.
1. Grey and Yellow: There is never any question about the quality of the images Villemo Inglewood produces, but I was very fond today of her use of grey and yellow and tying her very chic and high fashion look to something as normal as a paved road. Continue reading