posted by Gidge Uriza
I spent a ridiculous amount of time agonizing over what to wear during my 8 minutes of fame on Fabulous Fashion TV. In addition to being unbelievably disorganized, confused and tardy during the entire process – I was nervous.
Here is the kind of paranoid crap that ran through my mind.
- Who should I wear?
- Will someone be insulted if I DON’T wear them?
- Should I wear what I’m talking about or not?
- What sort of look should I go for?
- Should I go for any look at all?
- Would Would Joan Jett Do?
So all this aside, I decided to embrace the stylists credo (after all I was the guest stylist although I wasn’t doing Angie Mornington’s hair) and wear all black. They do this to minimize their own fabulousness and to make it all about YOU – if you’ve ever wondered why some do that. Really upscale places tend to (or neutral colors). Continue reading