What with one thing and another, Gidge and I have decided to enter the fraught fray of awards and accolades with our own entry – the Fabbies. The Fabbies will recognize excellence in blogging and SL photography wherever we see it and recipients are encouraged to post the award banner on their winning post. There are some rules and criteria that we should go over now.
- When discussing the Fabbies, anyone who says the entire name of the award, “It’s Only Fabulous” must say fabulous! with a joyous trill.
- The most important criterion for judging is that are no criteria. Posts may be selected for humor, topicality, fabulous photography or any other reason that flutters our wings.
- Actually, there are some criteria that limit the pool under consideration, but not the reasons for winning.
- The post or photo must have been uploaded/posted in the past 10 days.
- The topic must be Second Life®.
- It must be fabulous.
- Awards will not be awarded on specific days of the week – or on any specific schedule. That’s too much like work.
- Employees of the It’s Only Fashion hereafter referred to as IOF, IOF’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons OR PETS residing at the same household whether or not related.
Fabbie Winners may use any of the following graphics to showcase their award.
The It’s Only Fabulous Winners Are:
- A Fabbie for Harper Ganesvoort
- A Fabbie for Inara Pey
- It’s A FABBIE FOR – SL EXTRAVAGANZA - Melina Fetuccio
- A Dual Fabbie To Two Blogs I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT - Hybie Ansar and Honour McMillan
- It’s a FABBIE FOR …..REBAKE Celebrity Trollop
- And the Fabbie Goes To… Summer Deadlight
- And the Fabbie Goes To… Achariya Achariya Maktoum
- And the Fabbie Goes To… Harper Beresford
- It’s a FABBIE FOR:The SLuicide Girls
- It’s a FABBIE For Lifestyles of the BROKE and Notorious! Terry Toland
- And the Fabbie goes to….Ashia Tomsen
- And The Fabbie Goes To SLTransfusion’s Serene Fairy
- A Fabbie for Perhaps Twine’s Fabulous Fotos
- A Fabbie Goes To- Bliss Windlow
- The Fabbies! Introducing the IOF Award for Excellence