I got a notice yesterday about some newness at VoguE. I hadn’t been there in a while so I figured I’d pop over and take a look….. and there before me was some of the cutest summery lingerie. I just HAD to show you!
Turn the page for more~
The war has begun, SLINK MESH HEADS VS THE WORLD. Ok, they aren’t the first by a long shot. There have been a handful and even some that have appliers but what any SLINK fangirl will tell you, when it’s SLINK, we love it.
This is not an objective review. HERE is an objective review. Continue reading
SLink West opens today. Collabor88 opens today. I have SO MUCH SHOPPING TO DO.
I promised myself however that I would not play until I got some work done around this house. Cleanup it due, my closets are bursting, I just have to get some things done.
I promise, I’ll only sit here another few minutes.
Cleaning Supplies: WHAT NEXT – The Arcade
Hair: Wasabi Pills
Sweater: Baiastice FAMESHED
Shoes: L.Warwick – Europa
Chair: Cheeky Pea
A nice job texturing a simple dress can be as much of a skill as anything. This little halter dress from Ducknipple makes me think it’d be cute at a more elegant pool party as well – with your swimming suit underneath.
It’s perfect for the cocktail hour of said party. It makes me feel summery and ready to be rid of all my baggage of the winter season. I am also wearing some kicky new pumps for SLINK feet that are from LWarwick. They’re nicely made and great slip ons for casual or more dressy occasions too. Continue reading
I am adding this dress from Baiastice to my folder of staple foods when it comes to classic dresses. I’ve worn it twice now and that’s a definite endorsement. It’s classic lines paired with casual comfort is perfect whether you’re feeling cocktail fancy or just comfy casual.
Today I’m somewhere in between. Continue reading
This gorgeous new Belted Dress from Gizza demonstrates how much textures affect clothing. Giz Seom made this with a casual, everyday argyle as well as this glamorous club-hopping snakeskin. The argyle has a turtleneck collar as well while the snakeskin has a jeweled necklace that I decided not to wear – going for something simpler. You can see the options from the vendor picture below.
Meanwhile, The Arcade has inspired me to have a vacation home in the mountains. The lodge from Scarlet Creative is a snug, small little cabin which is what you want. You don’t want such a big vacation home that you spend all your vacation cleaning. I have been decorating it with lots of items from The Arcade, including the wonderful ISPACHI wood carvings. There were some excellent electric signs from Seven Emporium and you can assume what you will about the one I chose.
Well I got a new little dog. I might be into collecting little dogs now. With the Arcade feeding my cute things addiction this weekend it’s hard to say WHERE the madness will stop. But I’ve set up a little campsite with my new Tres Blah trailer and outdoor goodies, and the doggie and me are on vacay! Continue reading
As interesting as many of Berry’s memes may be, I skip most of them because I have my own voice and don’t want my own posts and ideas lost in weekly memes. However, this week’s meme is about one of my favorite things – books! I cannot resist.
- Are you a bookworm? – Yes, I usually have a fiction and nonfiction book and a magazine in the process of being read at all times.
- Which do you prefer: hardcover, paperback or electronic? – Paperback. I like the size, they are lightweight which is nice since I have had arthritis in my hands since I was twelve. I like my Kindle, but when I fall asleep reading it and it drops and hits me on the nose, it hurts more than a paperback.
- Which book is your favorite? – I have many favorites for different reasons, but one that go back to again and again and have re-read more than any other is Black Lamb and Grey Falcon by Rebecca West. There is a singular precision to her prose that I love. If you read it, you will know that the common “we didn’t know” excuses from the Allies about the Holocaust are untrue. They knew, she wrote about it before the war.
- Which children’s book is your favorite? – Pippi Longstocking. There is no other contender no matter what my sister says. She claims it is Five Little Peppers and How They Grew, but that’s her favorite book, not mine. I don’t even remember reading it.
- What’s the last book you’ve read? – The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P. At first I thought it was going to be too hipster for me, but it was not. I loved it. Continue reading
Vespertine is releasing some gacha pieces for the book lover who really adores the look of books throughout their dwelling. They’re amazing pieces to create little vignettes for a blog, or just to enhance the narrative of your own Second Life.
Tres Blah has an assortment out, some adorable spring themed items for your home, I’ve got a few goodies and I confess I’m going to have more if I have my way.
I admit I love little personality pieces to spice up the look of my home. I’m a sucker for silhouettes.
And if those goodies weren’t fun enough, I’m also off for a weekend of relaxing at the beach in my new Tres Blah camper and some other items from their spring collection for THE ARCADE.
The Arcade opens at 12:01 AM SLT on 3/1/2014 and these are just a few of the NOT to be missed pieces of awesome this round.
Get on your marks.
Arcade opens on the 1st and I’m SO excited! ALL THE THINGS! I want ALL THE THINGS. Ok well most of the things. One of the first things I’m excited about are these adorable fans for your home. You might thing “oh fans” but they’re just SO adorably textured, they kick up your decor as well as create a nice cool breeze as you go about your boring housework.
They’re an adorable touch! Continue reading