When I put on the gorgeous bikini from Zaara, I immediately wanted to take pictures on the beach. I popped on over to The Trace Too and was immediately reminded of one of the reasons I stopped logging into Second Life. It seems to me once I put on my mesh body, hands, feet, head, hair, clothing, accessories, and a pose hud, I could not move. I took one picture and then spent about 2 hours trying to reposition the camera. I gave up and went back to my prim in the sky.
So, the Zaara Nadine Bikini is awesome. The HUD allows you to change the metal and bead colors as well as mix and match the fabrics if you get the fat pack. But first I want you to take a look at this example of high quality mesh fabrication and whatever that word is for fitting the garment to the body perfectly.
Can it be any better than this? No need to mask when you fit it perfectly. Oh, now I remember the word. This is rigged better than a six-masted schooner.
It’s summer and that means freckles are coming out. I dug out my very old Donna Flora Seahorse earrings to go with the sandals. The hair from amiable is something I got last year at Hair Fair. The skin is from LAQ, called Ines. The eye shadows and lipstick are also LAQ makeups. The turquoise nail polish is the very first FLAIR mani/pedi set, just to point out that digging in your cupboards is worthwhile.
- SHOPPING LIST**
- Zaara : Nadine bikini bottom (maitreya) FATPACK
- Zaara : Nadine bikini top (maitreya) FATPACK
- Shoes: Pure Poison – Sea Horse Sandals – Gold
- Jewelry: Donna Flora SEAHORSE earrings
- Hair: amiable}HAIR003_FAT(Non-Rigged)
- Poses: oOo Studio
- LAQ: Ines
- LAQ: Smokey Eyes,
- LAQ: Opal Matte Lips
- Flair – Fingernails Applier Slink A/E – Set 1
- Mesh Attachments:
- LAQ Bento – Noelle 3.06
- Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1
- Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Deluxe V1.2.5
- Slink Hands – Dynamic – Female L (anims) V1.1
- HUDS: LAQ Bento – [HUD] 3.06