It’s 7:00 a.m. and do you know where you computer is? I do. It’s back at the factory. There’s a handy site I can enter my Service Repair Order # into and see where my lappy is at the moment. I keep checking.
- Yemana – Harper Ganesvoort has some eerie photos and a disquieting poem. The photos are beautifully lit.
- Stand 4 Love – Dim Sum and Opal Lei stand 4 love. It’s an important statement and a fabulous use of projectors, too.
- Au Couer Blesse in Second Life – Honour McMillan shows us a fabulous sim, Flocke, in an elegiac post memorializing George Moustaki, the singer-songwriter who died last Thursday at 79,
- Bull – I love this photo of Serene Fairey wearing a gorgeous traje de luz. The best thing, though, is the wit that is behind the photo. It’s clever, funny and perfect.
- A Helping Hand – I love this photo from Cherylblossoms. It’s melancholy but filled with compassion and kindness. Yes, an SL photo full of kindness!
This post doesn't have any plurk response,click here to plurk page