The problem with having a cold is getting behind. It’s been four days since I did my last Fast Five and so much worthy stuff has been posted since then. I hope I can winnow it down to just five. It won’t be easy. I am going to cheat by adding this link to Daniel Voyager’s List of Viewers that support Server-Side Baking. He does not review or evaluate them; he just lists them, so I am going to pretend that does not count as a post.
- Takuya Jinn of Gabriel Speaks: A Fictional Exclusive Interview. I love humor and this post from Caduceus Lorakeet is hysterically funny. I dare you not to laugh.
- About SLOCCA and My Store: Aemeth Lysette wades into the template vs. original mesh controversy from the seldom-heard from perspective of a person who uses both and brings a common-sensical perspective.
- Thoughts on Time, Relationships and Trust in Second Life. Carrie Lexington ponders the difficulties of building relationships and trust in a virtual world and offers some sage advice.
- Would You Be My Friend? It’s purely coincidental, I think, but Graz also addresses friendship in Second Life, but from the more concrete perspective of the Friends List. He develops categories for his friends list and they sound about right.
- The Demon of the Night Is Riding on the 48th: Bodza Blackadder has another masterful photo and styling that is not to be missed. In fact, there is a series of her posts from fantasy faire that are amazing. You should check them all out.