I decided to do Strawberry Singh’s new meme.
- First SL Friend: My first SL friend was technically Stardust Perl. We came into SL together from there.com. I loved that virtual world. It was so different than SL in so many ways. It was a real sense of community. It would have been unheard of for ppl to just stay in their homes and not go out. I miss it dearly.
- First SL Kiss: I don’t remember the avatars name but it was at some free sex place, he looked like Harry Potter. It was the funniest shit ever. I was two days old I think.
- First SLex time/place/partner: See question 2. It was really funny because I remember looking around at my girlfriends from there.com and they were having random sex with stranger too. Then we were cracking up about it in IM and taking pictures of each other. I guess the first REAL, like, getting into it pixel sex was with Elric. We used to pixel bang every chance we got. Until we banged in real life, then we stopped in SL. Funny how that worked out.
- First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: My first and only partner in SL was Elric Ember.
- First SL Job: I didn’t have a traditional job, when I was about 3 months old I decided I didn’t want to put money into SL because I had put so much into there.com. So, I was always trash talking peoples shapes and how horrible they were so I decided to open Savoir Faire Shapes in August of 2008.
- First SL Creation: It was a shape, I dont have the picture of it anymore. It was a short chubby shape named Star. She had a cute face but I’ve come a long way since then.
- First Encounter with a Linden: I think it was Torley Linden. He was trying to help me get unbanned lol. I was super impressed at the lengths he went to to help me out.
- First Encounter with a SLebrity: I honestly don’t remember. I might have been Monica Outlander but before she was super celebrity status. I cant remember how the encounter happened but I ended up making corset shapes for her store. God, that was a long time ago. There may have been another but my memory is bad these days.
- First SL Sim you fell in love with: I don’t remember that either. Apparently I have bad SL memory. It doesnt surprise me though, I’m a travel blogger too so i’ve seen MANY beautiful sims.
- First SL Blog Post: http://hybridansar.blogspot.com/2009/06/holy-crap-my-first-blog.html from June 12th 2009.
Skin: PXL – Jade – Nat – Cherry – C88 Edition
Hair: Alice Project – Bells II – Infinity – Fameshed Edition
Eyes: IKON – Ardent – Bone
Top: Maitreya – Cupio – Basics – Burned Orange
Jeans: JANE – sweet and low jeans – classic
lashes: Garage – lashes v.20
pose prop – glitterati – curtains