Today there are some event announcements, challenge responses and as always, great fashion, fabulous style and sharp, beautiful photos.
- Got Nothing to Wear Again? I love Caoimhe Lionheart’s clever picture announcing an upcoming clothing event, the Couturier’s Dock which features limited editions of only 50 items. Sounds like a perfect event for folks who want something they won’t see everywhere they go.
- Neutral: Destiny Philbin styled two fabulous outfits. In particular, I thought the one on the left showed real brilliance with the accessories. Both outfits are great, but I know I will be looking at that necklace and probably buying it later today.
- Hair Fair 2013: Whimsy Winx announced that the Designer Applications are open. So hair stylists, this is Second Life’s equivalent of the Bronner Brothers Hair Show, a be there or be square sort of event.
- Amblyodipsas Rosaceae: Elysium Hynes packed a lot into this post with info on three events and a character she created for the Create a Character challenge. If that were not enough, her photos are striking and capture your attention immediately.
- Sleepover Party: Bust Out of Your Bubble Challenge: Maci Restless tackles the challenge with Clear Channing and it looks like they had a lot of fun, though cleaning up after a big pillow fight can be exhausting if the pillows burst. The fun thing about this challenge is the Maci had to interview Clear in order to get to know her better. It’s a great way to build community.
This post doesn't have any plurk response,click here to plurk page