Today there is some good advice that is definitely needed, a clever decorating idea, a gorgeous new skin at an incredible price, a fabulously stylish outfit and an artist that you all should take a look at.
- How to Leave Meaningful Marketplace Reviews (Or More Accurately, How to Avoid Looking Like an Ass in One) Iris Ophelia has some advice. She offers three tips to avoid looking like a jerk or an idiot when reviewing on Marketplace. Somehow I think the people who need to read this are the very ones who will not read it. But, it never hurts for the rest of us to get a good reminder of how to be civil and sensible.
- A Curved Wall Family Display: Editorial Clarity offers a solution for those curved walls. It’s beautiful and would be smart in real life as well. In fact, it makes me want a curved wall.
- Focus: Linda Reddevil shot a great photo, but even more I like the styling. Super bold, colorful and iconoclastic. Fair warning, she has autoplay music which you can turn off at the very bottom of the left column.
- And Everyone Will Wanna Look Just Like Me: Magenta Devinna gave this post the right title. In fact, as soon as I log in, I am going to go pick up that skin!
- Harbor Galaxy’s Photostream: Her work looks more like paintings than screenshots. If course, she is processing the photos to give them this painterly look. You should take a look just to see how far someone can take Second Life into the world of art.
This post doesn't have any plurk response,click here to plurk page