- I Am the Abstract – Vaki Zenovka reminds us how bold and exciting Second Life fashion can be. She takes an avant garde outfit and shoots it the with bravado it deserves.
- DJ Exclusive: Interview with Maht Wuyts: Piedmont Cartauld interviews one of my oldest and closest friends in SL (also my ex). It’s part of a series spotlighting SL DJs that should be interesting to follow.
- Take Courage – the Fashion For Life posts are starting and I love this one from LisaMun Aronowitz. There is something haunting and otherworldly about this photo from the pose to the styling. A feeling of stillness.
- This is place where I don’t feel alon, This is a place where I feel at home. Neva Crystall does her usual stunning job of creating a setting that makes me want to be there. She creates such homey and lived in settings, she’s kind of the Kathy Ireland of Second Life.
- Best of Tuts in February 2013 – While not associated with Second Life, many SL bloggers and creators are tutorial collectors and this is my favorite place to go prospecting.
This post doesn't have any plurk response,click here to plurk page