A trip to Second Life’s® Rose Theater requires a gown worthy of the venue and this recent release from VoguE Fashion is in all ways worthy. It has the regal red, black and gold colors, rich and strong colors that for centuries have signified formal elegance. The gown has a rich brocade band marking the chevroned drop waist and a bodice of red glass beans embellished with gold threads. Even the lush shoulder fur is dusted with gold. My jewelry from Donna Flora for My Second Box is just a regal and rich and the topaz gems are huge.
The skirt is stunning with its panels of knife pleats on each side. Taken as a whole, it recollects the glories of Imperial Russia, but with a modern sentiment and form. Incidentally, VoguE has a sale this weekend, with some items marked down 50% for the holiday.
I added a hat from Bliss Couture which has become the go-to store for millinery. This black confection is a perfect topper, particularly with the sleek updo from Elikatira. My skin is one of my all-time favorites, Kate from PXL Creations with a red glossy lip tattoo and cat eye shadow for drama.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Di’s Opera
- Skin: [PXL] KATE NAT NE MEB C1
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] KATE NAT Red Lips Glossy (Tattoo)
- PXL Kate Nat CAt Eye tattoo
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Mani/Pedi: SLink Mesh Hands
- Hair: Elikatira [e] Found – Red 09
- Clothing: *VoguE* Isabel Gown (MESH) M Size
- *VoguE* Isabel Gown Shoulder Fur
- Jewelry: (DF) GIORGIA bracelet topaz (My Second Box exclusive)
- (DF) GIORGIA ring topaz (My Second Box exclusive)
- !*Bliss Couture*! Alluriya Hat – Noir
- Location: The Rose Theater