“The best color in the whole world is one that looks good on you.”
I thought of that quote when I saw the wonderfully rich, saturated colors in the new leggings from MichaMi, because I think all of them would look good on me. Alas and alack, I had to choose and opted for this rich brick red, one of my favorite colors. She made the leggings to coordinate with a colorful print top that she also produced in a range of colors that show her mastery of putting color together.
I wanted to bring out the rich colors, so I added these fabulous ankle boots from Baiastice that contrast with the leggings but draw out the rich turquoise of the top.
The necklace and ring from Kunglers for the With Love hunt seem to have been made for this outfit as do the leather feather earrings from Mandala.
My hair is from Dura and the skin is PXL Creations Faith.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Adorkable
- Skin: [PXL] FAITH NAT NE MEB C1
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] FAITH NAT Smokey Eyes
- [PXL] FAITH NAT Cherry Lips
- Eyes: Insufferable Dastard
- Mani/Pedi: SLink Mesh Hands
- Hair: *Dura-Girl*37(Sienna)
- Clothing: MichaMi: Minay in Melon_S
- MichaMi: Tilda Suede Leggings in Brick_S
- Shoes: Baiastice_Oxa Mesh Ankle Boots-sapphire_rigged version
- Jewelry: [MANDALA]Leather Feather Eearings/japanese
- (Kunglers Extra) With Love from…Hunt – necklace
- (Kunglers Extra) With Love from…Hunt – ring