FaMESHed opened yesterday, showcasing another collection of excellent original mesh creations including this gorgeous top from Zaara. Designer Zaara Kohime draws from her country’s traditions in this draped top with its rich brocade embellished with gold embroidery. She released this in both gold and silver options and in a rainbow of bright and muted color.
I pulled out some old cigarette pants from One Bad Pixel. I love the sheen in these pants and how that picks up the metallic threads in the top. The shoes are from Deco – with bold black glitter giving me some head to toe sparkle.
Speaking of sparkle, this updo from Exile for FaMESHed is stunning. I love the stray wisps and the suggestion of movement they convey. It’s a bold, wild style with just the perfect amount of disarray. To finish off, I added some simple, bold jewelry from Baiastice and the always classic Faith from PXL Creations.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: oOo Studio
- Skin: [PXL] FAITH NAT NE MEB C1
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] FAITH NAT Smokey Eyes
- [PXL] FAITH NAT Bronze Lips
- Eyes: Insufferable Dastard
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Mani/Pedi: SLink Mesh Hands Elegant
- Hair: ::Exile:: Collide:Ember for FaMESHed
- Clothing: Zaara : [Mesh] Sanya draped top) *ebony-gold* for FaMESHed
- One Bad Pixel ::1bp:: Cigarette Pants Gold
- Shoes: DECO – MESH Sequined Heel (onyx)
- Jewelry: Baiastice_Ishar Gold