Giz Seom of Gizza has produced a trio of gorgeous baroque outfits with gorgeous lace blouses and sexy pencil skirts. Never afraid to shy away from mixing prints, the lace of the skirt works beautifully with the quilted waist and the rich brocade skirt. The lovely bit of chrysanthemum at the collar give it a perfect touch of Old World aesthetics while the sheer blouse and matching visible bra makes it fully modern.
I decided to add the new ankle boots from Baiastice to emphasize the modern elements like the waistband and belt.
Meanwhile the hairstyle from Dura and the fabulous earrings from Donna Flora play off the old world elements. The earrings are in a fun Gacha with the same earrings in an array of gorgeous colors. The makeup is a fabulous older skin from Lelutka – but still so gorgeous and still a GEM.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: EverGlow
- Skin: [LeLutka]-Gem/PEARL-Makeup2/DBrows
- Eyes: Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) bright
- Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift – Mesh EyeLashes
- [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: Leverocci – Round Nails_1FA_BlackPlain
- Hair: *Dura-Girl*38(Sienna) booN gathered lower hairbase red
- Clothing: GizzA – Baroque Sicily
- Shoes: Baiastice_Amina Mesh Platform
- Jewelry: Donna Flora DF Oldwest earrings onix
- Location: NOTsoBAD