There’s a bite in the air and it’s time for the rich, warm fabrics of autumn. The wools, tweeds, knits that layer beautifully to keep us warm and cozy. This fabulous tweed dress from Fanatik can be found at the October FaMESHed showcase.
I wanted a bit of extra warmth with the bare shoulders, so I added a poncho from PrettyMoonS. PrettyMoons is a new store to me, one I found searching on Marketplace for red outerwear that would coordinate with the bold belt on the dress.
I love the two wood buttons that close the collar and decided to echo them with wooden earrings from Zaara.
Kunglers released these new ankle boots with a fabulous tooled leather finish. I love the old world finish.
The skins is from Baiastice. The hairstyle is a fun men’s hair cut from Dura. Dura doesn’t make a deep red, so I tinted the Sienna. This meant pulling out a hair base from elsewhere – and the MADesigns hairbase was perfect with its buzzcut close shave. The necklace is from Kunglers, a lovely brown and red to pull the colors together.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Status
- Skin: Baiastice_Nico-peach-make up 6- RD
- Eyes: Poetic Color classic – forest morning (m) bright
- Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift – Mesh EyeLashes
- [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: Leverocci – Round Nails_1FA_ScarlettPlain
- Hair: .::MADesigns HAIR::. ~ Hair Base ~ Red VI
- Clothing: :FANATIK: Tweed dress with belt Brown XS
- !@!PrettyMoonS!@! ladies poncho if u like me… red L
- Shoes: (Kunglers) Ankle boot -whiskey
- Jewelry: Zaara : Hiral Wood Earrings *gold
- Kunglers Guarana Necklace Wood
|Zas...||hahah I was thinking about blogging that dress|
|Zas...||i like how you styled it!|
|Cajsa or Oscar||You should go ahead and blog that dress. Gidge and I blog the same dress every once in a while - it's all the styling anyway, or it would be a catalog.|
|Hempy||That looks lovely. I really like that skin!|