It’s so funny that Acha, Gidge and I all independently decided to blog these gorgeous shorts from Ingenue today. I feel like I need to pull out a timestamp and say, b-b-b-but I shot them yesterday. But you know what? It doesn’t matter that we all wore the same shorts, if you look at these three posts they are all so very different. From Acha’s high camp to Gidge’s casual chic to my classic style, we all took a different approach to the same shorts and came up with very different looks. You can find the shorts in several colors at Collabor88 and they are a don’t miss item.
I love the kitten heels from Ingenue, too, and they can be found at the Arcade Gacha event – if you can get in – that has everyone in a spending frenzy. These are such a great wardrobe staple, giving you a great option to wear with shorts, pants and other elegant separates.
The top I am wearing is from MichaMi and is actually part of a top and skirt combo. I comes with a matching pencil skirt that is so chic, but I totally bought the outfit for the top. The short length makes it a good option to wear with a lot of the mesh pants, shorts and skirts.
The ponytail is from Truth, a casually elegant option. The skin is from Glam Affair for the Arcade Gacha event and has its own sepia coloring allowing me to produce this sepia photo without any post-processing, all my colors coming from my in-world styling choices.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Status
- Skin: -Glam Affair- Roza – The Arcade Gacha Events 07
- Eyes: Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) bright
- Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift – Mesh EyeLashes
- [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: Leverocci – Round Nails_1FA_NudeManicure
- Hair: >TRUTH< Rory w/Roots – quince
- MichaMi: Call Me Top in White_S
- Ingenue :: Hetty :: Shorts :: Coffee Collabor88
- Shoes: Ingenue :: Ariane :: Latte Arcade
- Jewelry: Phoebe *P* Monica Earrings ~Bronze~ (l)
- (Kunglers Extra) Toro ring – Golden