I am wearing one of the many options for the new Nico dress from Maitreya. It comes in several colors and prints and has an easy summer style with its loose and breezy shape. It is, however, impossibly short for me. Of course, that makes it so very flexible. I could wear it with leggings as a dress or with pants as a top.
22769 just released some gorgeous demin bell bottoms that are inspired by the Sixties love of embellishing and reworking their jeans. There are three versions of the jeans. This one has a luscious tapestry bottom while another is a plain bell bottom and the third is made with patchwork inserts of denim. It’s all very boho chic. The red boots you see peeking out from the hem are from Baiastice.
The jewelry is from WTG with the boldness that complements the boho style of the jeans. The hair is the oh-so-new and lovely Siri from Truth. I guess his recent birthday just made him another year better.
The skin is from Glam Affair, the lovely Lilith in Arctic. I love the makeup on this skin with the subtle rose lips and the shadow, smokey blue. This is a gentle, soft skin with a fresh and lovely face.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Status Envee 2.0 (released soon)
- Skin: Glam Affair – Lilith – Artic 06 Red
- Eyes: Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) bright
- Lashes: Maitreya & Lelutka
- Mani/Pedi: Leverocci
- Hair: Truth Siri
- Clothing: 22769 ~ [femme] Rachel Denims Hippie
- MiaMai Nico Top Red
- Shoes: Baiastice Oxa Ankle Boots Red
- Jewelry: WTG Expressive Bangles and Kaleidoscope Necklace and EArrings