Donna Flora added another dress to their Vintage Fair offerings. It’s a luscious little dress released in ten colors (See vendor pic 1 and pic 2.) including this glorious gold silk charmeuse. It’s amazing how beautifully shiny the silk is, but then you see the inset piping around the breasts and at the waist, and just have to marvel at Squinternet Larnia’s texturing ability.
The dress made me feel a bit like a princess, so I dug out the fabulous Fairy Crystal Pumps from ISON that they released at the Fairy Tales event last month. The lighting in this picture came from a light gold bokeh texture on a projector.
The jewelry is also from Donna Flora. In this picture, you also get a better look at the ribbon inset on the bodice and torso.
The hair is from Truth – released this week and called Marina, it features a texture-changing ribbon. I love this hair length and think the style is sweet, sassy and sexy. The skin is the lovely Vintage Hollywood from Adam N Eve for Vintage Fair. I have added a chocolate lipstick from the many tattoo makeups that come with this skin.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Di’s Opera – Hairspray for Vintage Fair
- Skin: Adam n Eve Skins – Vintage Hollywood Natural Red for Vintage Fair
- Makeup Tattoos: Adam n Eve Tattoo Vintage Hollywood Red Eyebrows Natural for Vintage Fair
- Adam n Eve Tattoo Hollywood Lipstick Chocolate Natural for Vintage Fair
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift – Mesh EyeLashes
- [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: Leverocci – Round Nails_1FA_GoldGlitter
- Hair: >TRUTH< Marina – quince
- Clothing: Donna Flora Adel Gold Metal for Vintage Fair
- Shoes: ISON – fairy crystal pump (at Fairy Tales event)
- Jewelry: Donna Flora Matilda