Bounce has made a ton (a scientifically accurate standard of measurement) of these gorgeous summer dresses for Vintage Fair. They made me extra happy by making them with different textures that suit different moods instead of a rainbow of one texture. So there’s dressy, romantic, nostalgic, and basically a texture for every day of the week.
This was so sweet and feminine I raided my closet for these old Adore and Abhor gloves. I have had them so long I had to check whether they were still on sale – they are and you can find them at the top of the stairs. They come in black and white and everyone should have a pair for their frilly feminine dresses or for when they want to go all sexy goth. That luscious hair is from Truth and new this week. The jewelry is from Chop Zuey – a store that is new to me, though how in the world I missed it when there is so much wonderful jewelry, I will never know.
The skin is Belleza’s Betty from the regular – non-vintage release. Yummy!
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: EverGlow Girls for Vintage Fair
- Skin: -Belleza- Betty Pale 6
- Makeup Tattoos: -Belleza- Betty Pale Red brows
- Eyes: Insufferable Dastard .ID. Brooding Eyes – Dark Green
- Lashes: Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Toxic_Black
- Hair: >TRUTH Elsa
- A&A Dress: Bounce Corinne Mesh Dress
- Shoes: Miamai Daisy Pumps
- Jewelry: Chop Zuey Oubliette Abalone & White Cabochon Set
- Grass: Soft Grass Shop – Field Grass