This gorgeous gown from LIV-Glam at Vintage Fair is a perfect dress for the jazz clubs of the past filled with smoke, gin, torch singers and taxi dancers. Made with a combination of mesh and flexi, it combines the best of both.
The deep, swooping back is a torch singer favorite – and adds so much drama. All the poses are from the Rouge (based on the red carpet) Set from oOo Studio for Vintage Fair.
Other than cropping, the photos are unedited raw shots from Second Life. In fact, I uploaded a couple to my profile since only raw photos can be posted there so you can see for yourself that there is no photoshop involved. I used a projector as I have before but rezzed the box in Gidge’s living room and noticed her windows cast a shadow that added a nice, new dimension.
Kunglers just released a great set of jewelry, in gold, bronze and silver. This is the silver set and its boldness appealed to me so much. The hair is from Wasabi Pills for Vintage Fair and named Veronica after its inspiration Veronica Lake.
The skin is inspired by old Hollywood glamour and is from Sachi Vixen of Adam n Eve, also for Vintage Fair.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: oOo Studio Rouge for Vintage Fair
- Skin: Adam n Eve Skins – Vintage Hollywood Natural Red for Vintage Fair
- Makeup Tattoos: Adam n Eve Tattoo Vintage Hollywood Red Eyebrows Natural for Vintage Fair
- Adam n Eve Tattoo Hollywood Lipstick Magenta Natural for Vintage Fair
- Eyes: Insufferable Dastard
- Lashes: Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Toxic_Black
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Red #1
- Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh Hair – Rouge for Vintage Fair
- /Wasabi Pills/ Hairbase – LONG – Rouge for Vintage Fair
- Clothing: [LIV-Glam] Summer 2012-Vintage Silk Gown for Vintage Fair
- Shoes: Miamai_Daisy_Deep Pink_
- Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Nirvana
|Rainey||gorge...I love your projector shots|
|вεαn ⚓ nεllø||projector you say?|
|Cajsa or Oscar||yes, I used two projectors - and had the happy coincidence of the window lighting in Gidge's loft.|
|Cajsa or Oscar||RaineyManx: Thanks!|
|вεαn ⚓ nεllø||I haven't used a projector, now I wanna try|
|Cajsa or Oscar||there's a few tutorials at itsonlyfashionblog.com/tutorials|