One reason I love vintage clothing is its unabashed femininity. This dress from Bonne Chance for Vintage Fair is as feminine as they come with its slender, figure-hugging silhouette and lacey white on white adornment, it’s a dress fit for jazz nights and afternoon teas.
I snapped this outside the MadPea store which is beautifully moody.
And by the way, if you’re looking for a ferris wheel or merry-go-round…
My jewelry comes from the incomparable Donna Flora. The shoes are also Donna Flora.
Also at Vintage Fair, the glamoriffic hair from Tuty’s and this gorgeous skin from Adam n Eve. It’s so lush I am half tempted to dig out some violet eyes and black hair and tell you to call me Liz.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: EverGlow for Vintage Fair
- Skin: Adam n Eve Skins – Vintage Hollywood Natural Red for Vintage Fair
- Makeup Tattoos: Adam n Eve Tattoo Vintage Hollywood Red Eyebrows Natural
- Adam n Eve Tattoo Hollywood Lipstick Chocolate Natural
- Adam n Eve Tattoo Hollywood Eyeshadow Banana Split
- Eyes: Insufferable Dastard
- Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift – Mesh EyeLashes
- [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Hair: TuTy’s – copper base hair
- TuTy’s – Romantic – 40′s vintage hairstyle – copper (M) for Vintage Fair
- Clothing: bonne chance : ) BCC. Amour Dress Ivory M for Vintage Fair
- Shoes: Donna Flora Dana Baroque Yellow Shoes
- Jewelry: Donna Flora Alma Bracelet and Rings & Donna Flora Susy Earrings and Necklace
- Location: MadPea Base