I love pink hair!
Sometime in my freshman year of high school, I decided I wanted pink hair. I thought it would look pretty good with my combat boots. Being a dark brunette, though, I never got the courage to fully bleach my hair so the pink could actually show up. To this day, I still wish I could do it; the closest I ever came was pink streaks a few years ago. And though my high school dreams were of hot pink hair, these days I wish I could do a lovely pastel. Sigh.
But hey. Isn’t it great we have Second Life, where we can have any hair color we want without all the bleach damage?
With that in mind, I want to share a few of my favorite pink shades in SL.
PS: My favorite is Lamb’s “Blush” tone from her new Macaron pack. It’s so dreamy.
PPS: Here’s a picture of some macarons, because they make me as happy as pink hair.
Macaron image from www.puglypixel.com freebies.
Skin: LAQ “Alva” (Milky)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard “Mirror Eyes” (Gray)
Eyebrows: LAQ “Alva” (Blonde)
Eyeshadow: LAQ “Eye Makeup” (01a and 01b)
Freckles: L.Fauna “Extra Freckles” (Pale) and LAQ “Freckles 01”
Shirt: Leverocci “Soft Satin Blouse” (Nude)
Undershirt: Nylon Outfitters “Beret Girl”
Necklace: Yummy “Classic Literature Necklace – Multiple”
1. Lamb “Wild at Heart” (Blush)
2. Alice Project “Hyori” (Infinity pack – HUD)*
3. Ploom “Valyra “ (Pinks & Purples pack – HUD)
4. Elikatira “Later” (Colour 09)
5. Magika “Whimsical” (02 pack – HUD)
6. Exile “Crush“ (Babydoll)*
7. Truth “Jessie“ (Fairyfloss with roots)
8. Decoy “Aelia“ (Candy)*
9. LaViere “Ambush“ (Candy Lover)*
10. Wasabi Pills “Taleen“ (Jellyfish)
* denotes a Hair Fair 2012 style