I got an offline message the other day that said, “Gidge Uriza has offered you ‘STATUS Edit This’ in Second Life. Log in to accept or decline the offer.” Hmmmm. I had to give her a call to find out what she was sending me to edit and what she wanted done, but it turned out that is the name of her new pose set she just released. I had to laugh, because truly, Gidge so loves to edit that I am surprised I haven’t received things with that name a hundred times. Anyway, I was reveling in my love for the new Mignon top from Ingenue, so I tossed on another color and then picked out this gorgeous skirt from coldLogic to wear with it.
I added the lovely Allegre shoes from Maitreya that could have been made for this. I shot this picture from a bit of an angle to show off how beautifully the skirt is made and the care taken so that if you look from other angles than straight on, you don’t see big gaping empty invisibility.
Jewelry from Sigma and Mandala and the Wintour hair from Lelutka finished this. I had to use the Wintour hair because with a name like Edit This! I needed to bring in the big gun of fashion editing.
The skin is Glam Affair’s Giselle and I went a bit eyelash crazy, wearing my dependable favorites from Lelutka and my new favorite from Maitreya. Double the lash, double the fun.
Here’s the pose set that you can find at Status – so you too can Edit This!
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Status Edit This!
- Skin: -Glam Affair – Giselle – Light R 03
- Eyes: Insufferable Dastard .ID. Real Eyes – Green
- Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift – Mesh EyeLashes
- [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: Leverocci – Round Nails_1FA_PinkManicure
- Hair: [LeLutka]-WINTOUR hair – Rita
- Clothing: coldLogic skirt – adams.lights (M)
- Ingenue :: Mignon :: M :: Dune
- Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Allegre
- Jewelry: [MANDALA] Takara Bangle Blue stone A (resize) [R]
- [Viva la Glam/VG Republic] African Bangle Bracelet (Left) (not available)
- ~SIGMA~Jewels/ Lumina necklace (pink-blue)