I love how Second Life Serendipity works. Take this outfit. I found this gorgeous Iris skirt at Leverocci and was looking for a good top to wear with it. I had tried on top in my White Tops folder and settled on a nice tank and a jacket which made a nice classic look, but was not what I had envisioned. Suddenly someone posts a vendor pic of Betty Doyle’s new top for Ingenue and had exactly the sort of modern lines I had been hoping for.
This fabulous jacket from Hucci has the classic, eternal chic of a Chanel jacket and the tank from MichaMi can dress up or dress down. I shot this at Digital Dragon – a great sim with a predominantly black and white design. This and the other Digital Dragon pics used Di’s Opera poses.
I love this silhouette of this top and skirt and the pristine white of the shirt is a good balance with the highly detailed floral kaleidoscope pattern of the skirt.
The Baiastice Lotus pumps are always a good choice for nearly any outfit.
A necklace from Uzuri and earrings from Maxi Gossamer kept the look modern. The earrings are texture change and come with many other op-art black and white options.
Giselle, from Glam Affair, has a great cat eye shadow that I love for this look. The hair is from Exile. I shot several more snaps, having fun with shadows and also pictures of the classic look with a sweater. You can check out the set on Flickr.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Di’s Opera and Reel Expressions
- Skin: -Glam Affair – Giselle – Light R 06
- Eyes: Insufferable Dastard .ID. Brooding/Dark Green
- Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift – Mesh EyeLashes
- Mani/Pedi: Leverocci Round Nails Silver
- Hair: ::Exile:: Magda:Cayenne
- Peplum Blouse: Ingenue Mignon Whitewash
- Tank: MichaMi GlamTank in White
- Jacket: ::HH:: Hucci Valencia Jacket M – Midnight
- Skirt: Leverocci – Iris Print Skirt_M_#04
- Shoes: Baiastice_Lotus Pumps -midnight
- Jewelry: -=UZURI=- Mapatano Necklace (monochrome)
- Maxi Gossamer earrings MG – Earrings – 60’s Gogo Disks – BW
- Location: Digital Dragon