We get spam. Luckily most just flies right past into a filter, but a few gems get by and then we get to manually trash it. Every once in a while, it’s tempting to let one through. Take this nugget of wisdom we received today:
Indeed, the sound of words can strike more keenly than any modern decoding of them. Without thinking of the meaning, chant the words “cellar door” to yourself.
I am sure the secret of the universe can be found in there somewhere. So, I will chant “cellar door” while I stand here looking Tres Glam. And no, I am not being vain. My top is from a Tres Blah dress and the pants are from Glam Affair – which makes me Tres Glam, right?
NYU is a relatively new store, opening in April. In that short time, I have become a convert, so I am thrilled to see NYU expanding into accessories. I love these new pumps that were just released. Chic and classical styling with a minimalist approach make them a perfect complement to the Lou pants from Glam Affair. With its paper bag waist, the pants have plenty of extra material at the top which can look awkward, but the inseam goes up high enough that the pants avoid the excesses of most similar styles.
I used the Lost Angel Display Window again – this time with the Vintage set. It’s such a fun and easy set to use.
My top is actually a dress. I have heard a bunch of folks talking about trashing everything in their inventory with prim flaps. I am not going to that extreme, but even if I were, I would definitely consider saving great system pieces that can repurpose as tops such as this dress from Tres Blah.
The hair is the glorious Claire from Wasabi Pills. I know I have worn it a few times in the past week. I don’t care. I will wear it until it wears out which will be never. The skin is Kate from PXL Creations, always a favorite, especially with the ability to individually select the shadow and lipstick. The shades are also from the new accessories collection from NYU. So, it’s new NYU and I wonder how that’s pronounced.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Lost Angel Window Display Vintage Chic²
- Skin: [PXL] KATE NAT NE MEB C1
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] KATE NAT Bronze Lips Glossy (Tattoo)
- [PXL] KATE NAT LineGrey Eyes (Tattoo)
- Eyes: IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – Hazel (M)
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/
- Mani/Pedi: Hand size 20 (L)/NAIL/female[MANDALA]medium
- Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair – Rouge
- Clothing: -Glam Affair – Lou pants – pastel cream M Chic²
- Tres Blah -tb- C88 Lace Dress – Brown 2
- Shoes: NYU – Minimal Leather Heels, Biege
- Jewelry: Balderdash – Camille – Coffee & Pecans
- Accesories: NYU – Nicole Sunglasses, Lights