Second Life’s 9th birthday celebration opens on June 18th, just a week away. Gidge and I, along with some of our friends are working our pixel fingers to the bone preparing all sorts of fun tutorials about SL photography and blogging. Just to give you a preview of what’s to come, the pictures in this post are all unedited, raw shots direct from Second Life. The only thing that has been done is that they have been cropped.
I dressed in comfort chic for building. The corset is one of tree luscious colors from Tutti Frutti for Chic2 and the jeans are one of the many gorgeous colors of cigarette pants at One Bad Pixel.
The shoes are from Shiny Things. That shoe reflection you see is from Second Life, not from overlaying a copy or making a composite. At our exhibit, you will not just learn how to do this, but there will be a set ready for you to take pictures.
Kunglers’ bambu set is ready to marry the corset and make babies. The hair is from Exile and the skin is a new one from al vulo for Chic2.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Status
- Skin: al vulo- Baba2 *intense claveage sucre (Chic2)
- Eyes: IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – Hazel (M)
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: Hand size 20 (L)/NAIL/female[MANDALA]medium
- Hair: ::Exile:: Amira:Persimmon
- Clothing: *TuttiFrutti* Celebration Mesh Corset – White [M] Chic2
- ::1bp:: One Bad Pixel Cigarette Pants M Olive
- Shoes: Shiny Things Arcadas viewer2 – acid
- Jewelry: Kunglers Extra) Bambu – – natura