My post title mojo has disappeared, lost in a long nap I accidentally took this afternoon. I was chilly and just crawled under the blanket to warm up and six hours later, I am rested but my synapses are firing at half-speed. This skirt from Nyu for faMESHed is not just running full-speed, it’s full-speed in the awesome lane. I love everything about it from the texture details on the front of the skirt, the tuxedo bow belt, the zipper up the back, the lining on the bottom inside to eliminate the alpha inside issue. the bodysuit from Milk Motion for Dressing Room Blue seemed made for it with its sexy but refined styling.
The pictures are shot at Memento Mori though I turned glow off in the debug settings. It’s so well done that I hate losing the details in the glow. I was excited to use Di’s Opera poses for the first time in a long time. I was sad when she closed her store awhile back, but she says she has more free time again to indulge in Second Life so she has just re-opened with a new release aptly named Redux.
I added some fabulous red mesh pumps from Baiastice – the Etienne pumps.
The jewelry is from Kunglers and the fabulous updo is from Exile – also at Dressing Room Blue.
The skin is a fabulous new skin from Adam n Eve with a light olive tone. So often, the olive skins get so dark, but this is a lovely light olive for a beautiful Mediterranean look. As always, there are manicure and pedicures on the socks, gloves and a tattoo layer to coordinate with each makeup.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Di’s Opera Redux
- Skin: Adam n Eve Skins – Esha Light Olive Harem
- Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 – Pale Green (M)
- Lashes: ***Chaisuki*** lashes 51
- Mani/Pedi: Hand size 20 (L)/NAIL/female[MANDALA]medium
- Hair: ::Exile:: Late at NIght:Sear (Dressing Room Blue)
- Clothing: Milk Motion) My hot bodysuit (Dressing Room Blue)
- NYU – Satin Skirt, Ruby (Size 4) faMESHed
- Shoes: Baiastice_Etienne Mesh Pumps-red
- Jewelry: Kunglers Extra) Serpente – coral
- Location: Memento Mori Chouchou V
- Windlight: Rouge 3 by Codebastard Redgrave