I was drawn to this dress after seeing Real Housewives star Heather Dubrow sporting her 99th outfit with a white Peter Pan collar attached to it because it was a pleasure to see a dress where a Peter Pan collar made sense. This is a sweet and simple casual dress without the layers of lace and chiffon and sequins that she wears with her white collars. Don’t get me wrong. I like an unusual detail and fashion eccentricities, but when it becomes a schtick, people stop paying attention to you and pay attention to your gimmick instead.
There’s no worry about that with this dress. Instead the only thing to worry about is milking butterflies at Alirium where this set of photos was shot.
I added earrings and a bracelet from Whippet & Buck. For fun, I wore the Bridal Nails Manicure from TGIS that allows you to choose two nail options on each hand using a hud. This time I chose mint and a decorate peach and white.
Kavar Cleanslate of Exile just released a brand new updo. Since I plurked a please, please with cherry on top plea for more updos last week, I am feeling pretty perky.
The skin is Izzie Button’s Delusional which is featured at Skin Showcase. Get yourself there whether by horse, train, plane or automobile or conventional teleport and check out the demos for yourself. It’s lush!
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Behavior Body Fashion Poses
- Skin: Izzie’s – Delusional Skin pale RB
- Makeup Tattoos: Izzie’s – Lipstick peach
- Izzie’s – Delusional Eyeshadow green
- Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 – Pale Green (M
- Lashes: ***Chaisuki*** lashes32 brianna
- Mani/Pedi: ::TGIS:: Bridal Nails 20 Right v2.0
- Hair: ::Exile:: London Rain:Persimmon
- Clothing: Whippet & Buck Makybe Knit Dress MINT LEAF
- Shoes: Baiastice_Santigold Mesh Pump-mint
- Jewelry: Whippet & Buck Fabric Covered Earrings WATERY FLORAL
- Whippet & Buck JF2010 Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack ROSE PEARL/CREAM
- Location: Alirium