Shinichi Mathy has released two new dresses for Shiki Designs this week. I was drawn most to this beautiful, closely-fited sheath called Envy which comes in green, blue and yellow. I can see Joan Holloway wearing this dress, can’t you?
I did not opt for a retro styling, instead choosing very modern pumps from Baiastice in acid yellow.
I chose the Masai necklace and earrings from Kunglers, though they made a special lemon yellow set of their Orquidea necklace and earrings that would have tied in perfectly with the hair from Exile. I chose the Masai, though, because it’s simple bold style worked better with the dress. The orchid in the hair has a color-touch script and can be changed.
The skin is from Ploom – one of the skins featured at Skin Showcase, the Skin Addiction expo that’s going on right now.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: .ploom. Lea_Vanilla – DB – Basic
- Eyes: IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – Hazel (M)
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Nat #3 WhiteFrench
- Hair: ::Exile:: Nomi:Persimmon
- Clothing: SHIKI-Dress-ENVY-green
- Shoes: Baiastice_Lotus Pumps -acid yellow
- Jewelry: Leverocci – Stone Encrusted Cuff_GoldStone; (Kunglers Extra) Masai – Necklace – copper; (Kunglers Exra) Masai – earrings