The Magician’s Assistant is not only a fabulous book by Ann Patchett, but an occupation you can explore in Second Life. Most magician’s assistants wear showgirl costumes with bodysuits, sequins and fishnets, but I went for a more practical and elegant solution with a gorgeous, low-cut jumpsuit from R.icielli for Culture Shock. Part of the role of a good magician’s assistant is to draw the eye, and with this much cleavage, the eyes will be drawn.
For our first trick, we have the mysteriously missing torso. That’s just a warm-up, though, for the next trick that shifts the torso to the side before making it disappear. Now if only we can pull a rabbit out of that hat.
These tricks show the practicality of a good jumpsuit – not only is it eye-catching and gorgeous, but it’s made for the bending, flexing and outright disappearing that is expected of all magician’s assistants.
I call this the Anne Boleyn!
My shoes from Baiastice will draw your attention, too. And even better, 50% of the purchase price supports Medicins Sans Frontieres/Doctors Without Borders. Just go to Culture Shock to pick them up.
Extravagant jewelry helps keep the attention on you as well. This set from Kunglers could draw attention during a hurricane, drawing attention during a show will be a piece of cake. The hair is from Boon and the skin from Glam Affair, a special release for Culture Shock.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Amazing Illusions & EverGlow
- Skin: -Glam Affair – Giselle – Sent to Destroy 4 (Culture Shock)
- Eyes: MADesigns EYES_INDIVIDUAL – a loner
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: Hand size 20 (L)/NAIL/female[MANDALA]medium
- Hair: booN ARK554 hair red
- Clothing: Ricielli Mesh – (M) Diva Jumpsuit //black (Culture Shock)
- Shoes: Baiastice_Santigold Mesh Pump-baudelaire FOR CULTURE SHOCK:
- Jewelry: Kunglers Extra Anemona – rainbow
- Location: Museum of Amazing Illusions