I do not understand why my cat thinks I have to wake up when he wakes up, but he is so insistent, rubbing his face on mine and meowing over and over and over until I get up. Unfortunately, he woke up at 3:45 this morning. I have tried to go back to sleep a few times, but without any luck. So, bleary-eyed and grumpy I logged into Second Life hoping to get cheered up. And of course, i was! The first step in the process of turning my frown upside down was putting on this romantic Beryl Dress from Nzuri. It’s a beautifully done empire waisted dress with a lovely pink skirt and floral bodice. The belt at the bodice is a great detail that elevates the dress out of the ordinary.
I added red pumps from Baiastice to echo the red in the flowers that are scattered across the bodice. A gorgeous bold ring with a red nightingale from Kunglers draws attention to the red manicure and lipstick that repeat the color story. A quick jump to Ode and all the flowers and I was feeling pretty happy.
The finishing touches include a classic updo from Dura and modern jewelry with malachite from EarthStones. The lush skin is from Belleza.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: -Belleza- Chloe Pale 2
- Eyes: MADesigns EYES_INDIVIDUAL – a lone
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Red #1
- Hair: Dura Girl 22
- Clothing: Nzuri Beryl Dress
- Shoes: Baiastice Etienne Mesh Pumps
- Jewelry: EarthStones Karuka Set – Gold/Malachite, Kunglers Deorum bracelet & Nightingale ring
- Location: Wanderstill - Ode