While you were playing Glitch and Skyrim, Daphne took an arrow to the knee and Velma graduated from college and updated her look a bit. Yes, she still has the beloved orange sweater with a skirt from Tres Blah, but she added some cool earrings, kickin’ boots and a chic short cut.
You see what I mean by kickin’ boots! Unlike the more usual cowboy boots, these Charros from Baiastice are chic-kickers.
While waiting for Scooby and Shaggy to come solve the mystery of what happened to these poor souls whose remnants have been left scattered about on Huntress, Velma has been inspecting the scene of the crime.
The short cut from Dura does a lot to update the look as do the magnificent feather earrings from Mandala.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: EverGlow
- Skin: [PXL] KATE NAT NE DEB C1
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] KATE NAT Copper Lips Glossy (Tattoo)
- Eyes: MADesigns EYES_INDIVIDUAL – a loner
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Blue #2
- Hair: **Dura-Girl**16(Sienna)
- Clothing: Tres Blah -tb- C88 Camille Outfit / MED – Orange
- Shoes: Baiastice_Charros boots-red
- Jewelry: gold metal [MANDALA]Leather Feather Eearings/japanese RED
- Glasses: /artilleri/ marla *blue*
- Location: Huntress