I have been shooting some pictures for Gidge – vendor photos for her new releases for the upcoming Culture Shock 2012 event benefitting Médecins Sans Frontières. She’s still working away busily on even more pose prop options, but I got her permission to give you little peeks. For the vendor ad and this post, I wore the incredibly hot Cigarette Pants from One Bad Pixel. I chose the peach because it’s one of my favorite colors and a color that looks flattering on nearly everyone.
Besides, Baiastice has released these adorable new pumps and I had to put together an outfit to wear them with. I love a good ombre and one look at these had me jumping with joy and kicking my heels in the air.
I love how the trim on the tank ties together with the shoes. The hair is a fun little pony from Wasabi Pills.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Status
- Skin: [LeLutka]-Kit/PEARL-Makeup5
- Makeup Tattoos:
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Pink #1
- Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Annette2 Mesh Hair – Rouge
- Clothing: One Bad Pixel ::1bp:: Cigarette Pants M Peach
- coldLogic top – ellis.coral (M)
- Shoes: Baiastice_Etienne Mesh Pumps-Ombre sunset
- Jewelry: Fresh Baked Goods Muted Jelly Tots (Vintage – no longer available)