If you get the number of subscribo notices I do, you spend a lot of time going, “Next, Next, Next, Boring, Template, Next, Next….” and deleting them without RUSHING out to acquire what it is you’ve been offered. Call it ennui, call it being an oldbie but it’s a bit hard to get more all that motivated beyond “oh cute.”
But Tukinowaguma whom I usually hold in my back pocket for festive and unusual hair has jumped into the mesh fray, and I do like some mesh, especially when we’re texturing it so richly.
I thought this explosion of color was perfect to wear with the perfect LEAH from Glam Affair. It’s been released with special grey tone and makeups for the WEAR GRAY event which is an event organized by one of the loveliest people I know on the grid, Sanura Snowpaw. There’s items for sale and items to hunt and a fun event all around.
I don’t do a lot of events in SL but Wear Gray is one I am happy to support.
Hop over to Wear Gray to pick up amazing items and support a great event.
- Shape: Savoir Faire – Gidge
- Skin – Glam Affair – LEAH – for WEAR GRAY
- Hair – EXILE – Amira – Midnight
- Eyes – Poetic Colors – Tired Lilac
- Dress: Tukinowaguma – Clutty in Green
- Shoes – Ingenue – Bridget – Rouge
- Earrings – Caroline’s Jewelry – Cabochon Chandelier – Regatta
- Poses – STATUS